10550 Posts in 740 Topics- by 1138 Members - Latest Member: sposauflalf
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Days of the Dead ATL this year.  (Read 337 times)
Cesare
Administrator
Referrals:: 0
« on: January 30, 2018, 02:12:16 PM »

No Sid Haig at Days of the Dead Atlanta

We deeply regret having to announce that Sid Haig will not be able to attend the Days of the Dead convention in Atlanta this coming weekend (2-2-18 through 2-4-18).  We just received word 2 days ago that he will have to be on the set of one of his new projects for reshoots which were apparently very unexpected.  We have been trying to work something out so he could at least attend for the Spaulding photo ops, but it is simply not working out in anyone's favour.  We apologize again, but as convention goers know, these sort of unexpected last-minute hiccups do happen, and no one is happy about it.  Sid is no happier about having to announce this than anyone who had planned to see him this weekend.  We have let the Days folks know and we're sure they've put together a fun and horroriffic weekend packed with other cool guests for you fine fans to enjoy hanging with.  We thank Days of the Dead and all the fans for their understanding and support of Sid's work.  And again, we are sorry.   Sad Sad Sad

Smash up my sanity
Smash up integrity
Smash up what I believe in
Smash up what's left of me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: