10502 Posts in 728 Topics- by 1138 Members - Latest Member: sposauflalf
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cocksucker  (Read 5162 times)
The Bossman
Administrator
Referrals:: 3
« on: January 30, 2016, 11:57:50 AM »

Sid Haig IMPOSTER on TWITTER

***Update 2-3-16: The fake account is now GONE.  Thank you to our friends out there who put that on full blast and brought down another fake!  It takes a village, folks, and we are that village.  So again, thank you.***

This asshole is not me.  I have NO account on Twitter.  If I did, it would be linked here as well as announced.  I don't see any links or announcements, do you?  So to all the folks this guy is scamming by answering questions as me, advertising shit as me and using my name, photo and bio and copyrighted material, don't be fooled.
I don't very much like being impersonated by some basement cunt, and I will come after you, motherfucker.......

THIS ACCOUNT IS A FAKE!  "@sidhaigofficial"  THIS ACCOUNT IS A FAKE!

If I ever do have an account on one of those sites, it will be listed HERE.  On the real Sid fucking Haig's site.  Thank you to the one person who actually thought to question that account's validity.

***Update 2-3-16: The fake account is now GONE.  Thank you to our friends out there who put that on full blast and brought down another fake!  It takes a village, folks, and we are that village.  So again, thank you.***
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: