10548 Posts in 738 Topics- by 1138 Members - Latest Member: sposauflalf
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ops for all!  (Read 3680 times)
Cesare
Administrator
Referrals:: 0
« on: May 06, 2015, 07:29:00 AM »

A Very Special Photo Opportunity THIS WEEKEND at Mad Monster: Phoenix!!!

WHAT'S THE MATTER, KID? DON'T YOU LIKE CLOWNS?! DON'T MISS THE SID HAIG DEVILíS REJECT PHOTO OP AT MAD MONSTER PARTY PHOENIX 2015!

SID HAIG will return to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of The Devil's Rejects THIS WEEKEND at Mad Monster Party in Phoenix, AZ May 8th with a Reject Photo Op in full makeup and Devilís Rejects costume. Sid will be with us all weekend, but the Photo Op is FRIDAY ONLY.

***HEADS UP! Sid Haig is now offering Mad Monster Phoenix attendees a Saturday Devil's Reject Photo Op at 4:00pm due to overwhelming fan requests (get your photo ops while they are still available)!!!***

Photo ops are $60 and include:
A photo with Sid in Spaulding makeup and Rejects costume. (NOT clown suit)
SidĎs autograph on your printed photo FREE.
FREE digital copy of your photo op.

As always, photos with Sid at his table are FREE. We wanted to give fans the opportunity to have something extra by offering this unique photo op to all of you.

Tickets here -->  https://madmonster.ticketleap.com/mmphx15/dates/May-08-2015_at_0600PM

Sid has joined the Mad Monster family and, like Ogre, will be one of our only recurring guests. We will be making a very special announcement shortly as to what else Sid and Mad Monster have planned for you all. You wonít want to miss this!

Smash up my sanity
Smash up integrity
Smash up what I believe in
Smash up what's left of me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: