10548 Posts in 738 Topics- by 1138 Members - Latest Member: sposauflalf
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SidMart RARE SHIT!!!!  (Read 5954 times)
Cesare
Administrator
Referrals:: 0
« on: October 30, 2014, 06:49:13 AM »

SidMart Stocked and Ready to ROCK!

Howdy Boils and Ghouls!  The Evil Elves of SidMart want to let all you groovy fans know that we have some super-rare and some just plain impossible to find Devil's Rejects & House of 1,000 Corpses merchandise back in stock for you to enjoy yourself or give to your best fiend!  Think you can't get these great pieces of memorabilia anymore?  Well we got 'em and we're bringing them - and much more - to YOU faithful freaky fans, right here at SidMart!

The star of the show is our ULTRA RARE House of 1,000 Corpses mini poster, acquired by Sid over 10 years ago!  These are from the original printing and are so very rare.  When they're gone, they're really gone!  Signed and shipped to you, worldwide, for $20.  Yes, $20.

The rare Spaulding/Baby figure 2 pack!  Double trouble!

The hard to find House of 1,000 Corpses Spaulding Bobbleheads & "Pigs is Beautiful" figures!

The extra hard to find TDR fleece blankets!

ALL of our fan-friendly prices include Sid's autograph (any way you like) and worldwide shipping.  AND every SidMart customer gets a free gift with their goodies.  You pay the price listed and get your item(s) signed just the way you want them plus a freebie from us shipped right to you.  No extra costs, no surprises.  And as always, NO knockoffs or reproductions.      

Stay tuned right here because very soon we will be adding some really classic items from the early days that you literally CAN NOT find ANYWHERE else!  That's right, we have the last of them, and you're gonna love it.
So if you feel the itch for some fried chicken and gasoline, head on down to SidMart!  We'll leave the light on for ya!

*COA photos happily provided upon request.*

Smash up my sanity
Smash up integrity
Smash up what I believe in
Smash up what's left of me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: